- PFIA WILL INSPECT STARA ZAGORA MUNICIPALITY FOLLOWING A SIGNAL LODGED BY THE ANTI-CORRUPTION FUND
- THE ACF TEAM HAS NOTIFIED THE PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE THERE ARE INDICATIONS OF AN “UNPROFITABLE DEAL” UPON THE RENTING OF THE BUILDING, WHICH HOUSES THE ASSO
- ACF NOTIFIED THE PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE OF AN ILLEGAL EXTRACTION OF INERT MATERIALS IN PAZARDZHIK DISTRICT
- THE ANTI-CORRUPTION FUND /ACF/ HAS NOTIFIED THE PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE OF THE BUILDING OF THE FORESTRY ABOVE THE “SEDEMTE EZERA” HUT
- SUBJECT: EXERTION OF PARLIAMENTARY CONTROL OVER THE ACTIVITY OF THE COMMITTEE FOR CONTERACTING CORRUPTION AND FOR CONFISCATING THE ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED PROPERTY
- THE SKI RUNS AT ALEKO LACK CATEGORIZATION AND SAFETY CONTROL ON BEHALF OF THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM. “VITOSHA SKI” HAS BEEN KEEPING 117 TERRAINS WITHOUT TENDER
We will not tolerate corruption.
Ensure that you don’t either!
Topic: A Ministry of Agriculture competition Status: Signal addressed to the Supreme Administrative Prosecutor’s Office /Bulgarian abbreviation: VAP/ Stage: Inspection of possible violations ACF insisted that […]
Topic: The ski runs at Aleko Status: The matter has been referred to the Supreme Administrative Prosecutor’s Office /Bulgarian abbreviation: VAP/ by the Anti-Corruption Fund /ACF/ […]
Topic: Public contracts Status: Signal addressed to ADFI and the Public Prosecutor’s office Stage: Warning protocol Sofia Directorate of Internal Affairs /Bulgarian abbreviation: SDVR/ The competent […]